“My own money box” is guarding my things.
Looks like a toy, it’s a small coffer for financial management. With your own password and voice, you can save money and set up savings goals and plan finances.
It can be used to store toys, jewelry, passbook and so on. It takes both notes and coins. Holds up to 100 bills and 600 coins.
Commodity size: 13.5x12x19 CM
Color: Black,Blue,silver,gold,pink,white,silver blue,fluorescent green,pink gold,silver red
Powered only by: 3*AA battery(not included)
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 x Money Box
Please install the battery before use. 3 “AA” batteries.
1. Please use a new battery recommended for the size and specification required for the money box
2. Do not mix new and used batteries.
3. Do not mix with other types of batteries, can not use alkaline batteries.
4. Periodically check the battery after years of usage because the chemicals leaked from batteries can damage electronic parts.
To open the money box, you first need to enter a four digit password. The default password for the safe is: 0
Follow these steps to use the safe.
Enter the 4 digit password, the green light will light up. If you enter the wrong password, the red light will go on and a “PLEASE TRY AGAIN” will sound to tell you.
Rotate the knob clockwise and pull the door open. The green light will last for about 10 seconds, and you will hear the squeaky opening. If the door opens for more than 10 seconds, the green light goes off and beeps every 20 seconds. Stop beep and close the door.
Put the notes in the money box, and the notes can be directly entered. You can get the money directly by using the password.
Close the door and lock it well when you finish.
To change the password, follow these steps:
Enter the current password (default 0000) and open the safe door.
Press the “*” button, the green light and the red will start flashing.
Enter the new 4 bit password in 15 seconds, and confirm the new password by pressing it. The two lights will stop flashing.
If the new password is not entered in 15 seconds, the program will stop, and the program must be restarted.
Release the * button and close the door. Beep or voice input the current password and open the door.
Push the switch (door back) to the left or right side to push beep or speak.